I agree to the processing of my personal data collected as part of my use of services, including websites, services and other functionalities of GLOBAL WIND CONSULTING Sp. z o.o., including those stored in cookies for marketing purposes (including analysis and profiling for marketing purposes) and Trusted Partners. Your consent is voluntary and you can withdraw it at any time using the tool available here, but withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent, before it is withdrawn.
Using our services (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Services” or “GLOBAL WIND CONSULTING limited liability company Services”, and each Service separately “Service”) that is the services of GLOBAL WIND CONSULTING limited liability company (hereinafter “GLOBAL WIND CONSULTING limited liability company”), you entrust us with your information. Within the framework of individual Services, it also happens that you entrust this information to our trusted partners, i.e. third parties that exist in the environment of our Services, with whom we cooperate directly or indirectly, primarily to provide you with Services at the highest level, as well as within the framework of marketing activities (hereinafter referred to as “Trusted Partners”), including customers (hereinafter referred to as “Clients”), i.e. entities that directly or indirectly commission marketing activities (including, for example, sending mailing or broadcasting advertising on google surfaces).
What data do we process?
We process the data you provide or leave behind when using GLOBAL WIND CONSULTING Sp. limited liability company Services. These are primarily data necessary to provide you with access to accounts or profiles in the Services, e.g. your e-mail address, which you provide to us, e.g. as part of the forms or windows available in our Services, as well as the data you leave in the course of using our Services, i.e. the data you leave in so-called cookies. We also process the data you place in the Services made available to you by us as part of the so-called “hosting”. – In this case, our processing is limited to providing the virtual space on which you upload the data.
The scope of data processed in individual GLOBAL WIND CONSULTING limited liability company Services may vary – information in this respect can always be found in the panel associated with a given GLOBAL WIND CONSULTING limited liability company Service, as well as you can always ask our Data Protection Inspector (contact details below).
Who is the data controller?
GLOBAL WIND CONSULTING limited liability company is the administrator of your data. Moreover, in accordance with the applicable regulations, the administrators of your data within the framework of individual Services may also be Trusted Partners, including Clients.
The list of Trustworthy Partners is presented below. At the same time, we would like to point out that it happens that e.g. due to the lack of direct relationship with some Trusted Partners – especially those who are so-called Clients, e.g. when they order them to place an advertisement in our spaces through a Trusted Partner who is e.g. an advertising network, we are not able to give their names here for objective reasons. If you want to know more please contact our Data Protection Officer (data below).
Google Inc. based in Mountain View, California, United States.
Facebook Inc. based in Menlo Park, California, USA
The Data Protection Officer and his or her contact details:
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer for GLOBAL WIND CONSULTING limited liability company. This is a person who can be contacted in all matters concerning the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to such processing. If you wish to contact the Data Protection Officer, use the contact details indicated below:
GLOBAL WIND CONSULTING limited liability company
34 Buforowa Street
What are the purposes and legal basis for processing your personal data and for how long will it be processed?
The legal basis for the processing of your data for the various purposes is as follows: execution of the contract on the line GLOBAL WIND CONSULTING Sp. z o.o. – user, including providing Services to Users, including adjusting the Services to the needs of Users, analyzing and improving the Services and ensuring the security of the Services (hereinafter referred to as “providing Services”).
Legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the TYPE – indispensability to perform the agreement to which the User is a party.
Processing period: Until the expiration of a given agreement between you and GLOBAL WIND CONSULTINGSp. z o.o., with the reservation that sometimes, these data may be processed also after the expiration of this agreement, but only if it is permitted or required under the applicable law, e.g. processing for statistical, billing purposes or to claim statistical measurements (hereinafter referred to as “statistics”) marketing (including analysis and profiling of data for marketing purposes) of the Administrator’s products and services (hereinafter referred to as “own marketing”).
Legal basis: until effective opposition is raised.
Processing period: until effective opposition is raised.
Is there a requirement to provide data?
The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, if you do not provide the data marked as necessary for the provision of services to you, you will not be able to provide them.
To which recipients will your personal data be forwarded?
Your data may be passed on to entities processing personal data on behalf of the controller, e.g. IT service providers, marketing agencies etc. – Such entities process the data on the basis of a contract with the controller and only according to the controller’s instructions. Your data may also be prepared by entities entitled to obtain them under the applicable law, e.g. law enforcement agencies in case of a request by the authority on an appropriate legal basis (e.g. for the purposes of ongoing criminal proceedings). Your data may, in some cases, be transferred to recipients from third countries, i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area, e.g. if this is necessary for the provision of the Services to you or if it is conditional on another valid legal basis. You will find information about this in the individual Services.
What are your rights related to the processing of personal data?
You have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data by us:
- the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of your data;
- the right to request the correction of your data;
- the right to delete your data (in certain situations);
- the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority;
- the right to restrict data processing.
If your data are processed on the basis of your consent, you may additionally exercise the following rights:
The right to withdraw consent to the extent that it is processed on this basis. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before withdrawal.
If your data is processed on the basis of your consent or within the scope of the service provided (the data is necessary for the provision of the service) you may additionally exercise the following rights:
the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. to receive from the controller your personal data, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. You may send this data to another data controller.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the controller or the Data Protection Officer (data above).
Information about "cookies"
Cookies and other similar technologies
The entity that places information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies in the User’s terminal device (e.g. computer, laptop, smartphone, Smart TV) and accesses them is GLOBAL WIND CONSULTING Sp. z o.o., including partners providing analytical services, advertisers, application developers, network advertising agencies (we will continue to use the abbreviation “Entities Posting”).
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end user’s device VPM services and applications. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website from which they come, the time they are stored on your terminal device and a unique number. Cookies are not used to identify the user and on their basis the identity of the user is not established.
The publisher’s website may place a cookie in your browser, if your browser allows it. Importantly, the browser allows the website to access only the cookies placed by this site, and not the files placed by other websites.
Why do we use this?
- to provide services;
- adjusting the content of websites and applications to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; e.g. cookies allow, in particular, to recognize the User’s device and display the website adjusted to his individual needs;
- create statistics that help to understand how Users use the services and applications, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining the User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on each subpage of the website and application;
- presentation of advertisements, among other things, in a way that takes into account the User’s interests or his place of residence (individualisation of the advertising message) and with a guarantee of excluding the possibility of multiple presentations;
- the user of the same advertisement;
- the implementation of surveys – in particular to avoid multiple presentations of the same survey to the same Recipient and to present surveys in a way that takes into account the interests of the recipients.
Types of cookies that we use
Due to the lifetime of cookies and other similar technologies, we use two main types of these files:
- session – temporary files stored in the User’s terminal device until logging out, leaving the website and application or turning off the software (web browser);
- permanent – stored in User’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
Due to the purpose of cookies and other similar technologies, we use their following types:
- necessary for the operation of services and applications – enabling the use of our services, e.g. authentication of cookies used for services requiring authentication;
- security features, such as those used to detect misuse of authentication
- Performance – to collect information on how to use websites and applications;
- functional – enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalising the interface
- User, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, website and application design, etc;
- advertising – enabling the provision of advertising content to Users that is more relevant to their interests;
- statistical – used to count statistics on websites and applications.
For your convenience, we use Local Storage (LS) technology, which is similar to the principle of cookies, but has slightly different properties. LS is a separate part of your browser’s memory, used to store the data stored by the services. It can only be accessed by a website operating on the same site from which the data has been stored, however, unlike in the case of cookies, they are not sent by your browser every time you refer to the server. The data in LS is stored by your browser for a long time and is not deleted when you close your browser, nor does it have a specific validity period. We would like to point out that we do not use this technology to “track” or identify users, but only for convenience and to provide services at the highest possible level. We use LS technology, e.g. to remember settings, to preserve radio configuration or to store data about recommended entries.
Managing browser settings
In many cases the software used to browse the web pages (web browser) by default allows you to store information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies in your terminal equipment. However, the user can change these settings at any time. Failure to make changes means that the above information can be placed and stored in his terminal equipment, and thus that we will store the information in the user’s terminal equipment and access to this information from the level of the web browser, which you use, for example, you can manage cookies yourself. In the most popular browsers there is a possibility:
- managing cookie files at the level of single, selected by the User websites;
- defining settings for different types of cookies, for example, accepting permanent files as session files, etc;
- block or delete cookies.
Where can I find help?
Comprehensive information is available in the software (browser) settings. Details for people using particular web browsers, including:
- Internet Explorer,
- Mozilla Firefox,
Additional information about cookies and other technologies can be found, among others, at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/, youronlinechoices.com or in the Help section of your browser menu.
Some good advice
User, remember that:
- the data provided by you during registration are known only to you and GLOBAL WIND CONSULTING Sp. z o.o.. On our part, we guarantee that they will not be disclosed to anyone, and you should be careful when sharing them with third parties;
- It happens that people using the Network want to “pull” information about you and use it against you or other people. For example, they may do so for profit or, in their opinion, for fun,
- Be careful. Make sure that you know who the person who is asking you about the personal information that the institution represents is.
- Remember that you are the one who is protected by the relevant laws, including those concerning the protection of personal data.
My data and consent
You agree to the data collection. Thank you for your trust!
This will allow us to better match the visible content with you!